AT THIS TIME SCHOOL SITES AND OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE 2019/2020 SCHOOL YEAR.
Please check back the week of April 13th for updated information on how to enroll your student for the 2020-2021 School Year.
Enrollment for the 2020-21 School Year
For Non-PYLUSD Students, Private School Students, MBA and CHOICE Transfer Students NOT currently enrolled in a PYLUSD School
We are currently revising our enrollment process. Please check back the week of April 13th, for more detailed information on how to enroll your student for the 2020/2021 school year. Listed below are the course offerings for YLHS, AP/Honors class information, graduation requirements for college entrance.
We will need all necessary documents indicated below, including the 1 copy of your online enrollment paperwork and follow all enrollment directions at https://enroll.pylusd.org/air/
Enrollment cannot be started until online enrollment is completed and all documents listed below are received along with the copies of the Aeries online enrollment paperwork.
We accept 1 item from the list below as proof of residency (NO EXCEPTIONS):
- CURRENT and ORIGINAL GAS, ELECTRIC or WATER bill in PARENT NAME; both sections, top, and bottom must be attached
- Lease/Rental Agreement
- Escrow Papers (MUST show closing date – no exceptions)
The following documents are also REQUIRED to be provided by the parent at enrollment.
- Aeries online enrollment paperwork
- Residency Forms
- Up to date immunization record/health file completed and signed
- Copy of last report card or transcript for 9th-grade registration
- Unofficial Transcript for 10th-12th-grade registration
- Original birth certificate
- Current Drivers License or Passport with photo ID
- Consent to Release Records
- Card Course Request completed and signed by parent
Enrollment cannot be started until online enrollment is completed and all documents listed above are received along with the copies of the online enrollment paperwork. All documents MUST be sent at the same time. Please do not send the documents one by one.
Counselor appointments will not be made until we receive all necessary documents.
Attached you will find the New Student Enrollment Procedures for those students who did not attend a school in our district during the 2019-2020 school year.
The items attached to the bottom of this page for you to print out are listed below-
- Math Placement Test Dates
- 9th Grade Course Selection Offerings
- 10th - 12th Course Selection Offerings
- CARD COURSE REQUEST 12th
- CARD COURSE REQUEST 11th
- CARD COURSE REQUEST 10th
- CARD COURSE REQUEST 9th
- AP/HONORS INFORMATION
- GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS FOR COLLEGE ENTRANCE
Remember the Course Request Card is information only and is not accepted by YLHS until the enrollment process has been completed. This will become part of the enrollment packet.
Follow the dates and documents required on the Procedure sheet for a successful enrollment. Please remember that we have allowed enough time to enroll all new students.
Students new to the PYLUSD school district must take a Math Placement test to ensure the proper math placement when enrolled. Please see Math Placement below for information on registering your student for the test.