Enrollment for the 2019-2020 School Year
For Non-PYLUSD Students, Private School Students, MBA and CHOICE Transfer Students NOT currently enrolled in a PYLUSD School
The following enrollment process is available at YLHS between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm daily in the YLHS counseling office. We are closed for enrollment during the hours of 12:30 pm - 2 pm daily.
Please bring all necessary documents indicated below, including the 3 copies of your online enrollment paperwork and follow all enrollment directions at https://enroll.pylusd.org/air/
Enrollment cannot be started at the school until online enrollment is completed and all documents listed below are received along with the copies of the online enrollment paperwork.
We accept 1 item from the list below as proof of residency (NO EXCEPTIONS):
- CURRENT and ORIGINAL GAS, ELECTRIC or WATER bill in PARENT NAME; both sections, top, and bottom must be attached
- Lease/Rental Agreement
- Escrow Papers (MUST show closing date – no exceptions)
- If you reside with another family please contact our office for proof of residency instructions. This situation may require a home visitation by a school official to verify the occupancy of the home.
The following documents are also REQUIRED to be provided by the parent at enrollment.
- Up to date immunization record
- Copy of last report card or transcript for 9th-grade registration
- Unofficial Transcript for 10th-12th-grade registration
- Original birth certificate
- Copy of IEP or 504 if applicable
- Enrollment Packet
Enrollment cannot be started at the school until online enrollment is completed and all documents are received.
We do not make a Counselor appointment for students from those schools that the Counselors visit.
Attached you will find the New Student Enrollment Procedures for those students who did not attend a school in our district during the 2019-2020 school year.
The items attached to the bottom of this page for you to print out are listed below-
- ENROLLMENT PROCEDURES 2019- 2020
- Math Placement Test Dates
- 9th Grade Course Selection Offerings
- 10th - 12th Course Selection Offerings
- CARD COURSE REQUEST 12th
- CARD COURSE REQUEST 11th
- CARD COURSE REQUEST 10th
- CARD COURSE REQUEST 9th
- AP/HONORS INFORMATION
- GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS FOR COLLEGE ENTRANCE
Remember the Course Request Card is information only and is not accepted by YLHS until the enrollment process has been completed. This will become part of the enrollment packet.
Follow the dates and documents required on the Procedure sheet for a successful enrollment. Please remember that we have allowed enough time to enroll all new students.
Students new to the PYLUSD school district must take a Math Placement test to ensure the proper math placement when enrolled. Please see Math Placement below for information on registering your student for the test.