This information is for the 2022-2023 school year and for students who are not currently enrolled at a school in PYLUSD.
Do NOT upload enrollment documents to aeries air!
After completing online enrollment below, please gather all of the required enrollment documents (do not send in partial paperwork - it will not be accepted) listed below, scan and email in a single attachment to [email protected]
Do NOT upload to aeries air
Please use the following link to enroll your student in Aeries (step one) for the 2022-2023 school year: https://enroll.pylusd.org/air/
New Student Enrollment for the
2022-2023 School Year
Private School Students, MBA and CHOICE Transfer Students NOT currently enrolled in a PYLUSD School. If your student is not currently enrolled in any PYLUSD school, please follow the steps below to complete enrollment at YLHS.
All enrollment documents for the 2023-2024 School Year
will be updated by April 14, 2023.
Students who are not currently enrolled in a school in the pylusd will email required documents
to [email protected] beginning April 25, 2023
We are so excited to welcome you to Yorba Linda High School! Please watch this video to see what life is like as a YLHS Mustang.
Complete online Aeries enrollment at: https://enroll.pylusd.org/air/
Print out completed online enrollment confirmation and sign and date where required. You will email one set of Aeries enrollment confirmation with the required paperwork listed below to [email protected]
Collect All (14 plus pages total) required documents listed below, partial paperwork will not be accepted (you will have to re email once you have everything) scan and email copies in the order listed below to the YLHS Counseling Clerk, Lisa Friedman, [email protected]
- AERIES signed online enrollment confirmation (step1)
- Proof of the child's age must be presented at the time of registration. Proof may be a certified copy of a birth record or a statement by the local registrar or a county recorder certifying the date of birth, or a baptism certificate duly attested, or a passport, or, when none of the foregoing is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor, or any other appropriate means of proving the age of the child as prescribed by the governing board of the school district. (CA Education Code Section 48002).
Residency Verification - Residency is established by completing the 2022-2023 Residency Verification Form (required - see below) and providing one of the following (CA Education Code Section 48204.1):
- Current utility bill: electric, water, or Southern California Gas Co. (complete form). School may accept a Letter of Residency from Southern California Edison.
- Current property tax or income tax documents (from the IRS, State, and/or County)
- Escrow papers with closing date (within 90 calendar days of student entering school)
- Rental/lease agreement or payment receipts and, if applicable, Rental Supplemental Form
- Current payroll stub, unemployment check, or evidence of disability benefits (both name and address
must appear on the checks)
- Current Social Services placement documents
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Residency Verification Affidavit Form
- A current Photo Identification - Parent (A government or non-government issued Photo ID)
- Students current up to date Immunization Record
- Medical History completed and signed (required - see below)
- Copy of one of the following: Unofficial transcript from the previous school (current 8-11 graders) OR Most recent report card (current 8th grade only)
- IEP or 504 if applicable
- Consent to Release Records (required - see below)
- Post Enrollment Form (required - see below)
- Course Selection Request Card (required - see below) for correct grade level, completed and signed by parent/guardian
Once you have all the above-listed required documents gathered, scan and email the documents in a single attachment in the order shown above (do not send as separate attachments).
Once steps 1, 2, and 3 have been accomplished, Mrs. Friedman will let you know that everything is complete and she will make arrangements for your student's counselor to contact you.
Questions regarding enrollment or documents? Email Lisa Friedman, [email protected]
Enrollment cannot begin until online enrollment is completed and all documents listed above are received along with a signed and dated copy of the online enrollment paperwork. All documents MUST be sent in a single attachment at the same time in the order listed above. Please do not send the documents one by one and do not send additional paperwork that is not required.
Listed below are the required documents, course offerings for YLHS, AP/Honors class information, Elective Information, and graduation requirements for college entrance.
Sign up for Remind for your student's graduation year for important information from Student Services