Applying to Community College
- Complete an online application
- Attend an orientation
- Register for classes
Community Colleges offer several options for students:
- Associate Degree (2-year) programs in arts (A.A.) or sciences (A.S.)
- Transfer Options (2-3 years). Many Community Colleges have Transfer Agreement Guarantee (TAG)
- Certificate Programs (3 months-2 years) in arts, sciences, technical, and occupational fields such as health, business and finance, electronics, computer sciences, agriculture, police and fire science, food science, and building and landscaping trades.
- Students can apply online at: https://admissions.fullcoll.edu/online-application/
- If you plan on attending Fullerton College, please see Mrs. Rossoni to sign up for the Counseling 140/Educational planning course. Taking this course helps you select courses and develop an educational plan, understand educational options and policies, explore campus resources and services. You will earn 1 transferable unit and will get priority registration.
- College Link/Dual Enrollment- See flyer below of FREE college classes offered at our PYLUSD high schools. If interested, please apply to Fullerton College and submit a special admit form to Mrs. Rossoni.
Irvine Valley College
A 7-step process for student success:
- Apply to IVC at: admissions.ivc.edu
- Apply for financial aid (recommended)
- Advisement and first-semester plan (required)
- Orientation (required)
- Attend classes
Santiago Canyon College
- Students apply online at: www.sccollege.edu
- SCC Representative: On campus every Thursday from 9-10:30am
- Orientation Day at SCC: April 24, 2020. Pick up your fieldtrip slip with Mrs. Rossoni in Counseling
- OCC Senior Day: March 3, 2020. Pick up your fieldtrip with Mrs. Rossoni in Counseling
- The Pirates' Promise is an opportunity for new students to receive free tuition at OCC. Students must complete the following steps in order to be eligible: