Applying to Community College
- Complete an online application
- Take placement tests in both English and Math
- Attend an orientation
- Register for classes
Community Colleges offer several options for students:
- Associate Degree programs (2 years) in arts (A.A.) or sciences (A.S.)
- Transfer Options (2-3 years) Many Community Colleges have Transfer Agreement Guarantee (TAG)
- Certificate Programs (3 months-2 years) in arts, sciences, technical, and occupational fields such as health, business and finance, electronics, computer sciences, agriculture, police and fire science, food science, and building and landscaping trades.
Students apply online at https://admissions.fullcoll.edu/online-application/
- If you plan on attending Fullerton College please see Mrs. Gandy to sign up for the Counseling 100 Course.
- This course will be offered April 11-May 16th from 3 - 6:20 PM.
- Taking this course helps you select courses and develop an educational plan, understand educational options and policies, explore campus resources and services and you will earn 1 transferable unit and will get priority registration.
- Dual Enrollment- Please see flyer below of FREE college classes offered at our PYLUSD high schools.
- If interested please apply to Fullerton and submit a special admit form to Mrs. Gandy.
- Spring 2019- Art 117 (America-Art History) Feb 4 - May 20, 3:15-5:05pm M/W
- Spring 2019- Counseling 100 April 11 - May 16, 3:00-6:20 Thursdays
Irvine Valley College
A 7-Step Process for student success
2. Apply for financial aid (recommended)
4. Advisement and first-semester plan (required)
5. Orientation (required)
7. Attend classes
Santiago Canyon College
Representative: Erica, on campus every Thursday 9:00-10:30 AM
Orientation Day: April 26, 2019
OCC Senior Day: March 5, 2019