Process to Sign Up for a CollegeLink Course
- Turn in the completed Special Admit Form to your College & Career Tech.
- Apply to Fullerton College online at fullcoll.edu. You may also attend an application workshop to help you apply to Fullerton College. (See your College & Career Tech for dates)
- Register for the CollegeLink class. You may also attend a registration workshop to help you with this step. (See your College & Career Tech for dates)
- Attend the first day of class and check out your textbook
- Attend all classes and do your assignments.
If you want to drop a class:
- You need to drop from both the high school AND college sides.
- If you drop before the third week of class, nothing will be recorded on your college transcript.
- If you drop during or after the third week of class, you will receive a Withdrawal grade which goes on your college transcript but does not affect your GPA.
- If you do not drop from the college, you may receive an F grade on your college transcript and that will affect your GPA.
- You must return your textbook to your College & Career Tech (Mrs. Rossoni) in Counseling.
- Earn college credit while in high school for FREE
- Get ahead
- Save money in books and tuition
- Earn high school elective credit at the same time
- Be better prepared for college
- College credit transfers to most colleges and universities